Friday 17 December 2010

( PLANNING) Short list of fonts, colours, layout and design ideas

After agreeing on a name for our girl band we then agreed on using 3 colours ( red, black and white) for our digipaks and adverts so that the audience can see the link between the different versions and so that they might want to collect/buy them.


These are the potential fonts that may be used in my media products, as you can see they are all quite big and bold but i want the font to look quite sophisticated as this will match the image of the girlband. 


The image below shows the main layout for the design of my digipak , so i tryed placing all the fonts to see which one went best with my design and i was really happy with this font .. its called Engravers MT.


I didnt know whether to use the same font through out my digipak so i asked for my teachers opinion and she told me that i should compare it with another font that i liked and thats what the image below shows , so after making a few comparisons i decided to keep the same font.



No comments:

Post a Comment