Thursday 14 October 2010

PITCH - DIGIPAK & ADVERTISMENT

 For my digipak I have chosen to use a 4 panel digipak, it will contain pictures of the girl band, the names of the songs and credits to everyone who has helped during the process of making the album. Our target audience are young girls , it will appeal to them because of the colours I plan to use , I want to try and make it look girly but still keep it simple , maybe just add swirls around the text or pictures. However it will also appeal to men because the girls will have to take pictures in an attractive and maybe provocative way and this will catch their attention. In order to get ideas for my products i have looked at the original girl bands CD covers and looked at other girl bands albums. I have created my sample digipak cover using photoshop and i have sketched potential ideas.


<><><><><><><><>
<>
 



 



My sketches for two digi paks



Close up of one of my sketches




Close up of second sketch




Both ideas are similar , i use different pictures of the girl band , they consist of long shots , mid shots and close ups. I want to keep the layout simple but attractive so i plan to use bright colours such as red but use gray or black as a background. Its a girl band so i want to try and make it look girly that's why i had a picture of heels , its like a feminine symbol .
















DIGIPAK PRODUCED  USING PHOTOSHOP


I created this digipak using photoshop, as you can see the layout is quite simple so i realised in order to make it look more attractive i should base  my digipak more on the sketches i made because colour can make a huge difference and use different shots. I think for my real digipak i will use a close up of the girl group because you will be able to identify the members and it follows the conventions of a girl group because even in our music video lots of close ups will be included but overall i would like to use a similar layout to this digipak.  


                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment