Monday 17 January 2011

EVALUATION - Q3) How Did You Use Media Technologies In The Construction & Research, Planning & Evaluation Stages?




Below Is Our Animatic That We Produced In Hope Of How Our Music Video Would Look Like...




To Add To The Video, I Would Like To Elaborate On How I Used Media Technologies In The Construction & Research, Planning & Evaluation Stages...

-YOUTUBE & GOOGLE
We found the music track to use for our music video on Youtube by searching the name of our artist and the name of the song. Youtube contributed towards the research and planning of our coursework as we used this website to influence us on what artists to use and from which genre. Having searched different artists and coming to the final decision of using Sugababes, it opened to us different versions of the song we used, but we came to a final decision by listening to a number of the songs and nominating which version suited us. We also used Youtube to search different music video's to give us an idea on what our narrative would come out by searching 'Love Songs'
Google was used to carry out research on information about the artist we based our music video on so we could grasp on ideas on the personality of the artists so we'd know how to play their roles. After searching the name of our artists, their official websites and links to Youtube to watch their music video came up which gave us access to work they have produced. Google allowed us to browse other websites to learn more about the convention expected of such a genre which helped us to illustrate it in our own music video. It also allowed us to research on ideas to influence us for our ancillary texts.

-BLOGGER
I used Blogger to upload evidence of work I have produced which went towards my research, planning and production. I used blogger by creating new posts, tagging myself to individual and group work, uploading images to show research and planning, screenshots of the progress I have made over time since the beginning of my coursework and videos relevant to tasks given to do such as the production of our music video. Each post would have its own title so it is easy to identify which question I am answering and whether it contributes towards the Planning, Research Or Production part of my coursework.


-PREZIE
Prezie was used as a different way of presenting the research I put into my coursework; I used it by uploading images I had found relating to the title question, videos of my production work and texts to evaulate my work and to explain what I have put onto the presentation. I changed the size and alignment of items added onto my Prezie presentations it to make it interesting and more appealing. I used the presentation method for a number of question througout my course and even for one of my evauluation questions to experiment wityh media technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment