Thursday 6 January 2011

(Planning) Mock up of my Digipak


Front and Back Cover

This is just my mock up, I am still unsure if I am going to follow this design because I still have a lot of ideas in my mind. The notes around the template are about my other ideas, such as the swirls, as you can see I have drawn a draft sample of it. I am thinking of maybe instead of the stripes I might just add swirls around the picture of the girl group to make it more feminine. The font, I might also change and experiment and create my own font on Photoshop. However I will keep my theme colour; red, black and white.

On the inside cover, on the cd template, instead of stripes, I might again change it into another photo of the girl group, the other panel will be the 'Thank You' page and again I might add some swirls around it so that the designs are continuous.

Inside Cover


Another idea on my inside cover would be a collage of the making of our music video. However, I am not sure if I will have enough time as it is time consuming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment