Friday 24 September 2010

PLANNING; Copyright Permission

Mark Crossingham
22 St Peter
London
England
W6 9NW

25.09.2010
Dear Island Records,
Request for copyright permission to use your song: About You Now by Sugarbabes
I am an A2 Media Studies student at City and Islington College. For my Advanced Portfolio I will be working as part of a group to produce a promotional package for the release of a new album track. I would therefore like to request permission to use the track ‘about you now’ for this project.
The finished product will not be publicized and will be used exclusively for coursework purpose.  The holder of the original copyright will be fully acknowledged in the finished product.
If you do not hold rights for this song, I would be very grateful if you could send this request to the right person, if not please return to me with contact details in order for me to request the right copyright holder.
           
Yours sincerely
TSHARNA BERNARD

No comments:

Post a Comment